For a change make your kidâ€™s school snack pack adorable, for it will make them smile with glee!
Here are easy and simple steps to make a Butterfly Snack Pack
Youâ€™ll need :
-Clothespins, Paint, Zip lock bags, Snack, Pipe cleaners and Googly eyes
- Have your toddler paint the clothespin with his choice of colors. Let it dry.
- Stuff the bag with first snack in one side and second snack in the other side, leaving a finger space in between the two.
- Twist the bag in the middle. You can secure the twist with a pipe cleaner for better grip of the clothespin.
- Clip the clothespin where the bag was twisted i.e. over the pipe cleaner.
- You can decorate the clothespin with glue googly eyes and a pipe cleaner to make butterfly antennae. Glue the googly eyes at the grip end of clothespin. Fold the tips of a 4-1/2-inch pipe cleaner. Now bend the full pipe cleaner in half. Clip the pipe cleaner in the clothespin.
- Additionally, you can decorate the bag with stickers.