At FirstCryOi Playschool, we guide and nurture children to independently develop in every sphere of life. Our scientific and holistic learning model – SPARKZ™ is a blend of the suggested practices of renowned philosophers – Lev Vygotsky, Eric Ericson and Jean Piaget.
Through SPARKZ, we inculcate a Love for Learning in each child in the most critical childhood years which acts as the precursor for maximum brain development.
– Auditory perception & voice development
– Vocal enhancement and phonological awareness
– Effective communication skills
– Enhanced learning through music & rhythm
– Develop resourcefulness
– Nurtures intellectual curiosity
– Understands the working world
– Interact with the environment
– Higher order and “out-of-the-Box” thinking skills
– Develops visual traits of a form or object
– Figures visual-spatial ground relationships
– Creativity and mathematical awareness
– Thinks and asks questions
– Address emotional needs of the child
– Helps to discover strengths
– Enhances positive attitude and behaviour
– Documentation of day to day activities
– Anecdotal records
– Quarterly observation records
– Visual records
– Cultivates Independent thinking
– Interacts aptly
– Acquire art of socialization
– Sensory Processing
– Phonological awareness
– Syntactical cognizance
– Communication skills
– Symbolic representation of the language
– Recognize simple spatial concepts
– Number Sense
– Manipulate concrete material
– Apply numeracy concepts and skills
After approaching many schools I can say FirstCry Intellitots as No.1 playschool. As my sons, Arya is energetic the whole day I wanted him to utilize his energy in a useful way & this has been fulfilled by FirstCry Intellitots.
Everyone in the school has a very friendly approach towards the kids. Welcoming the kids with a broad smile is something I like about FirstCryOi. This school is great if wish to boost child's knowledge.
Parents talk about how FirstCryOi Playschool gives their child's future a bright start!
Hear about how FirstCryOi's teaching innovative education methodology today to meet the challenges of tomorrow!