According to the 2013 census, 13 per cent of the population i.e. 15 crore children are in the age group of 0 to 6 years, and will be expected to enter pre-schools. Moreover, there is an increasing awareness and demand for quality early childhood education now in India. So, venturing into this sector offers one the opportunity to rapidly grow. In addition to this, owning a playschool franchise also has several more benefits :
- Moderate investment and minimal set-up costs
- Self sustaining business model with little owner involvement
- Faster returns on investments with minimal operating expenses
- Privledge of playing a role of educationist in your society
- No expertise or experience is needed for starting a franchise in this sector.